Established in 1977, Arizona Tile has grown to become one of the leading tile and stone retailers in the United States. With a focus on providing high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and innovative design solutions, Arizona Tile has earned a reputation as a go-to source for homeowners, designers, architects, and contractors seeking premium tile and stone materials. This article will provide a comprehensive guide to Arizona Tile, including its history, product offerings, design resources, and locations.
History of Arizona Tile
Arizona Tile was founded by John Huarte, a former professional football player and Heisman Trophy winner, and his wife, Eileen Huarte. The couple started the business in San Diego, California, with a single location and a commitment to offering customers the finest natural stone and tile products sourced from around the world. Over the years, Arizona Tile has expanded its reach, opening showrooms and distribution centers throughout the Western United States. Today, the company operates over 25 locations across seven states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah.
Arizona Tile offers a vast selection of tile and stone products to suit a variety of design styles and applications. Some of their main product categories include:
- Porcelain and Ceramic Tile: Arizona Tile carries an extensive collection of porcelain and ceramic tiles in various colors, patterns, and finishes. These tiles are suitable for a range of applications, including floors, walls, backsplashes, and countertops. Some popular collections include the Cementine series, which features encaustic-inspired designs, and the Reside series, which offers a contemporary take on concrete-look tiles.
- Natural Stone: Arizona Tile is renowned for its selection of high-quality natural stone materials, including granite, marble, limestone, travertine, onyx, and quartzite. These materials are available in slabs for countertops and other large applications, as well as tiles for flooring, walls, and other surfaces.
- Quartz: As a leading supplier of quartz surfaces, Arizona Tile offers a wide variety of colors, patterns, and finishes from top brands like Della Terra® Quartz and Samsung Radianz®. Quartz is a popular choice for countertops due to its durability, low maintenance, and consistent appearance.
- Glass and Metal Tile: For a touch of sophistication and modern flair, Arizona Tile provides an assortment of glass and metal tiles. These materials can be used to create stunning backsplashes, accent walls, or decorative borders.
- Mosaics: Arizona Tile’s mosaic collection includes a diverse array of materials, such as stone, glass, metal, and porcelain. Mosaics are ideal for adding visual interest and texture to a space and can be used in various applications, including backsplashes, shower walls, and feature walls.
- Setting Materials: In addition to their tile and stone offerings, Arizona Tile also supplies a range of setting materials, such as grouts, mortars, and sealers, to ensure proper installation and maintenance of their products.
To assist customers in selecting the perfect tile and stone materials for their projects, Arizona Tile offers several design resources, including:
- Showrooms: Arizona Tile’s showrooms provide a spacious and inspiring environment for customers to explore their product offerings. Knowledgeable design consultants are available to answer questions, offer recommendations, and provide samples.
- Just Design™ Program: This custom design program allows customers to create unique and personalized tile and stone combinations using a variety of patterns, colors, and materials. The Just Design™ program is available at select Arizona Tile locations.
- Online Visualizer Tools: Arizona Tile’s website features several visualizer tools that allow customers to envision how different materials will look in their space. These tools include the Tile Visualizer, the Slab Visualizer, and the Stacked Stone Visualizer.
- Social Media and Blog: Arizona Tile maintains an active presence on social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, where they share design inspiration, product highlights, and project ideas. Additionally, their blog offers helpful tips, trends, and information related to tile and stone design.
Arizona Tile operates over 25 showrooms and distribution centers across seven states in the Western United States. To find a location near you, visit their website’s location finder and enter your city or zip code.
With a rich history, an extensive selection of premium tile and stone products, and a commitment to exceptional customer service, Arizona Tile has established itself as a premier destination for design professionals and homeowners alike. Whether you’re embarking on a new construction project or updating an existing space, Arizona Tile offers the materials, resources, and expertise to help you achieve your design vision.